A middle school event like no other!
Hosted by the Catholic Diocese of Dallas
October 28, 2023 ● 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
We're looking forward to welcoming you to Holy Fire Dallas on November 4th! Please review the information below to help ensure a smooth trip for you and your group.
Parking and Entrance (see map below)
- John Paul II High School is located at 900 Coit Rd, Plano, TX 75075.
- Free parking is available in the school parking lot marked on the map below. The event will be held in the gymnasium, which is directly next to the marked parking lot.
- Group Leaders should come to the Will Call table to receive their group's wrist bands. Please do not bring attendees into the Will Call area.
- Once they have their wrist bands, all participants will enter through the marked doors.
Registration opens at 8:30 AM. Please bring the following with you to Will Call:
- Your Group Leader QR code (provided by email)
- Any outstanding Consent Forms or Safe Environment Clearance forms (most forms should have been submitted by email prior to the event). Any adults who are not Safe Environment compliant will not be permitted to attend.
- A check (made payable to "Equipping the Saints") or credit card, if you have an outstanding balance.
During check in, you will be given wristbands for your group, which will grant your participants access to the venue, as well as any t-shirts you pre-ordered.
Once you have checked in and distributed wrist bands to your group, all Youth and Adult participants will enter through the marked doors. All seats are general admission, and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
We recommed that participants bring a refillable water bottle with them to the event.
If you have participants being picked up by their parents at the conclusion of the event, they can pick up at the main parking lot. All group leaders will be responsible for their participants and ensuring they are picked up by their responsible adult.
Parents Welcome at Mass
If you have parents who would like to attend the closing Mass, they are welcome to do so. Mass begins at 4:00pm.
If you have questions or need assistance with your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.