Your All-Access Pass to Youth Ministry Resources
Whether you need materials to supplement your existing youth ministry program or a comprehensive framework for guiding young people on their faith journey, EQAccess™ has the tools and experience to help you succeed.
What Is EQAccess™?
The leading library and knowledge base for Catholic youth ministry, EQAccess™ was designed especially for Catholic youth ministers in parishes, schools, retreat centers, camps – wherever young people gather in the community as young disciples.
- Download hundreds of fully-designed sessions and programs, with step-by-step instructions and all the supporting materials you need to bring each session to life.
- Customize sessions to fit your environment and meet the unique needs of your group.
- Expand your ministry with resources for retreats, service projects, and community-building events.
- Access resources for confirmation preparation, sessions on saints and saintly people, and make connections to the liturgical year.
- All authored by people with deep youth ministry experience and shaped in partnership with parish youth ministers, diocesan directors, high school campus ministers, and teachers.
We’ve just scratched the surface. Find out more about our extensive library of youth ministry resources, and how they can help you deliver a comprehensive and compelling program to energize your young people and lay a strong foundation for their life-long commitment to Christ. See How it Works
Equipped for Life
Guiding Young People from Evangelization to Christian Maturity
Don’t know where to begin? Start with Equipped for Life, your roadmap for guiding young Catholics on their faith journey. This new 4-year program, included in your subscription to EQAccess™, is designed to be used over the course of a young person’s high school career, moving them from an initial encounter with Christ to an adult understanding of faith, and laying the foundation for a life-long relationship with God.
Year 1: Encounter
Year 2: Discipleship
Year 3: Ambassadors
Year 4: Beyond
Explore a Sample Session
Each of the new resources we introduce, whether in Equipped for Life or the general library, contains everything you need to deliver an outstanding session and engage your young people. Use just the core session, or expand on it with handouts, media, and additional activities.
A step-by-step guide to planning and leading the session, including a materials checklist, scripts for readings and prayer, and ideas for extending the session.Get Your Free Sample
Media and Games
Some sessions come with slides, videos, games, or other activities to provide a richer, more engaging experience.Get Your Free Sample
Watch as our authors and partners provide instruction and tips, sharing how they prepare for and use the sessions with their youth groups.Get Your Free Sample