A middle school event like no other!
Hosted by the Diocese of Nashville
October 1, 2022 ● 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
We're looking forward to welcoming you to Holy Fire Nashville on October 1st! Please review the information below to help ensure a smooth trip for you and your group.
Parking (see map below)
- The Catholic Pastoral Center is located at 2800 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN 37214
- Bus Parking- Follow signs to bus parking (Parking lot near entrance 2 )
- Car Parking—Car riders will park in the main parking lot in front of entrance 4
Group Leader Registration/ Will Call
There will be two entrances for group leaders to enter and check their group in for Holy Fire. The designated group leader (or the adult who purchased tickets, for those attending individually) should be the only person to come in to check-in their group. Your check-in location will be determined by what you noted on your registration as your mode of transportation (car or bus):
- If you noted on your registration that you will arrive via car, you will enter through entrance 4 (main entrance directly in front of car parking lot)
- If you noted on your registration that your group will arrive via bus, you will enter through entrance 2 (entrance closest to the bus parking)
Please be sure to bring the following with you to Will Call:
- The confirmation email you received when you completed registration, with your QR code.
- A signed Consent Form and Liability Waiver for each youth and adult in your group.
- A signed Safe Environment Compliance Verification Form, which includes all adults in your group (if it was not already submitted). Any adults who are not Safe Environment compliant will not be permitted to attend.
- A check or credit card, if you have an outstanding balance.
- A copy of your tax exempt form, if you are a tax exempt organization and have not already submitted one.
During check in, you will be given wristbands for your group, which will grant your participants access to the venue, as well as any t-shirts you pre-ordered during registration.
Once you have checked your group in and distributed wrist bands to your group, all Youth and Adult participants will enter through entrance 2. All seats are general admission, and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have participants being picked up by their parents at the conclusion of the event, they will follow the signs to door 1 and be picked up at this location. All group leaders will be responsible for their participants.
Parents Welcome at Mass
If you have parents who would like to attend the closing Mass, they are welcome to do so. Mass begins at 4:00pm. They should enter through door 2.
If you have questions or need assistance with your registration, please contact 888-338-5338.